We are seeking an experienced litigation paralegal to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the law and possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills. The successful candidate will work closely with our attorneys and clients to ensure that our cases are efficiently and effectively managed.
Sudden Wealth Protection Law is an AV rated, highly reputable law firm located near the 51 and Northern in Phoenix, Arizona. We are close-knit, hardworking, and supportive of each other’s efforts to serve the needs of our clients at the highest level. We are professional, intellectual, friendly, fun, highly respected. You can expect to come to work in a fast-paced, welcoming, and relaxed atmosphere.
We primarily handle matters falling under Title 14 and Title 46 of the Arizona Revised Statutes (e.g., probate, trust, & estate controversies; guardianship & conservatorship proceedings; and abuse, neglect, and financial exploitation of vulnerable adults). Check out our website at www.suddenwealthprotectionlaw.com for more information and content.
Starting salary is dependent on your experience.
We are seeking candidates with Arizona civil litigation experience. Experience in the areas of probate, trust, estate, guardianship, conservatorship and/or vulnerable adult controversies is preferred. Additionally, all candidates must be seeking an opportunity for personal and professional growth in an extremely collaborative and flexible environment.
- Assist with all aspects of the litigation process, including drafting pleadings, discovery requests and responses, and correspondence with clients, opposing counsel, and the court.
- Manage case files, including organizing and maintaining electronic and paper files, and coordinating case-related deadlines and tasks.
- Assist with trial preparation, including the preparation of trial binders, exhibits, and witness lists.
- Conduct legal research and analysis, including investigating facts and researching applicable law and regulations.
- Assist with document review and production, including the use of eDiscovery software.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program.
- At least 3 years of litigation experience, including experience with eDiscovery software.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Job Type: Full-time or part-time
- Pay: $30.00 – $37.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance