A Trust Litigation Attorney is skilled at handling cases involving trusts, estates, wills, probate, and other areas of law that involve trusts. No one wants to go to court to defend their rights over a loved one’s trust or estate. But if you are facing going to court, you need an effective advocate on your side.
Going to court should resort after all other efforts have failed to resolve the problem. We will work hard to try to resolve things beforehand. But if that doesn’t work, we will help you figure out what options you have going forward.
Trust Litigation Issues That We Handle.
We represent clients in all areas of trust litigation. Sometimes we represent the trustee. Sometimes we are suing the trustee. And sometimes we are handling other issues. If your issue is not listed below, please call us at 602-443-4888 because we may still be able to help you.
- Appointing a Trustee
- Trust contests
- Incapacity (claim that the person who created the trust was incapacitated)
- Financial exploitation
- Failure to read and understand challenges)
- How to interpret a trust
- Beneficiary rights
- Fiduciary duty and liability issues
- Fiduciary accounting
- Distribution issues
- Trust and trustee disputes
- Disputes over a power of appointment
- Financial exploitation, vulnerable adult issues and financial elder abuse claims
- Trust administration
- controversies among or between beneficiaries, trustees, co-trustees, or other fiduciaries
- omitted spouse disputes
- joint account and beneficiary deed controversies
- fee and surcharge disputes
- disputes on behalf of or against children from prior marriages.
- Trust interpretation
- Undue influence
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Disputes over trust reformation
- Removal of trustees
- Trust accounting practices
- Trustee misconduct
- Trust Contests
- Lack of testamentary capacity
- Misappropriation of assets
- Disputes with third parties, such as creditor or business associates with claims against the trust
Choose the Right Lawyer.
If you’re facing a lawsuit or other type of legal action, you need to choose the right lawyer. An experienced trust litigation lawyer can help ensure that you receive fair compensation for any losses you’ve suffered. We help ensure that your loved one’s wishes are carried out. The attorney can also protect you from possible liability.
Hire a Lawyer Now.
A good lawyer will work with you to understand what happened and why. They’ll also explain how the law applies to your situation and what options you have to protect yourself.
The sooner you hire a lawyer to advocate for you, the better. The further a lawsuit goes, the harder it is for your lawyer to help you. The reason is that there will motions and other procedures that begin to set the course of the case. The longer you wait, the harder it is for your lawyer to guide things in your favor.